What is Circle of Friends?
Circle of Friends is one of only two PTA fundraisers held during the school year, designed to save time for our busy Arbor Heights families, while financially supporting our school in the most efficient manner. Gone are the days of selling wrapping paper or candy bars! Instead, we simply ask that each family make a monetary gift to go entirely – 100% – towards Arbor Heights Elementary School.
This year’s donations will provide equipment and supplies to benefit students in the years to come, including:
- Gardening Supplies – soil, pots, gardening tools, and more!
- Kitchen and Cooking Tools – pots, pans and utensils
- Science Supplies – power tools, wood, nails, hammers, screwdrivers, measuring tapes
- Art Supplies – pastels, clay and glaze material, dyes, wire, and hanging clips
- Traditional Programs, including Young Authors Day, 5th Grade Camp, Global Reading Challenge, and more!
Ways to Donate
Any amount makes a difference and we are so appreciate of your support.
Here are some great ways to give:
- Make a one-time donation online
- Schedule a monthly donation through Network for Good. Just $20 per monhttps://sa.memberplanet.com//campaign/arborheightsptsa/arborheightsdirectdrivecampaignth totals more than $200 over the next 12 months!
- Complete a donation form and mail your gift to Arbor Heights Elementary School
- Designate Arbor Heights as a charity for giving with your King County, City of Seattle, University of Washington or Washington State Employees Combined Fund Drive. We are charity #1481395. (Please fill out a donation form to let us know you have made this designation.)
- Double your donation! Arbor Heights PTA is a non-profit organization and may benefit from corporate matching gifts programs. Here are just a few in our area: Boeing, Gates Foundation, Microsoft, Safeco/Liberty Mutual, Starbucks and Verizon.
Asking Family and Friends to Donate
Because we don’t ask students to sell items to friends and family, we encourage you to ask loved ones to join the Circle of Friends! Wondering what to say? This template email can help you find the right words to request a gift to Arbor Heights.
Additional Questions or Information
We’d love to hear from you!
Contact us at ArborHeightsDirectDrive@gmail.com